Most beautiful presidential palaces in Africa: It is little wonder that, with their respective titles, the palaces of many African presidents will be garlanded with magnificent structures and beautiful scenery. Here are top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces in Africa as of 2015.
- List of the most racist countries in the world (With Photos)
- Top 10 Most wanted men in the world (With Pictures)
- Wizkid at it again, disses Davido – See what happened!
- Top 10 most murderous African presidents of all time + See the amount of people killed (+Pics)
10) State House (Kampala, Uganda)
State House is the official residence of the President of Uganda. Situated at Entebbe, 40 km south of Kampala, capital of Uganda, it is adjacent to a ceremonial “H” shaped building which hosted the Queen of England on her visit to Uganda for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting. State House is undergoing some revamp with a project cost at approximately $1.6 million.