What Queen of England did to a Nigerian – The young Nigerian girl, Nkechi Azinge, who is sold out to catering for sickle cell patients was among the four Nigerians who were honored by the queen of England.
- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)
- 10 deadliest animals around the world – Number 1 will shock you! (+Photos)
- Top 10 most expensive watches in the world & their worth (With Pics)
- Top 10 wealthiest people of all time – Bill Gate is #9, See who is #1! (+Photos)
They were awarded yesterday, June 22, 2015 at the The Queen’s Young Leader Award which held at the Buckingham palace. Azinge who runs a Sickle Cell Foundation also got support for her work from David Beckham and the executive producer of 12 Years a Slave, Steve McQueen.
See photos below:
Just few days ago, ex-beauty queen and Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa were specially invited by the Queen of England to be honoured at the 2015 edition of Queen’s Young Leaders Award. Here are photos of the actress at the event:
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 celebrities who were criminals before fame (+Photos)
- 10 most evil humans in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Ugliest footballers in the world (+Photos)
- Top 10 amazing facts about Adolf Hitler (With Photos)
- 10 Footballers who cheated on their partners (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best cars in the world (With Pictures)
- 25 most dangerous roads in the world (With Pictures)
- 10 Worst effects of fast foods they will NEVER tell you – Make sure you see this!
- Top 10 hottest Chinese models and actresses (+Photos)
- 10 most evil children in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pics)