- 10 most attractive female armed forces in history of the world (+Photos)
- 10 most cruel rulers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)
- Celebrity Focus: Floyd Mayweather Jr. wealth and his luxury lifestyle (With Pictures)
- 10 Best psychology tricks you can use to influence people
Satisfied with their bounty, the gunmen stormed out and challenged policemen, whose station is opposite the First Bank branch, to confront them.
Even though no policeman was in sight, they displayed more bravado by setting three Sports Utility Vehicles which they drove to the banks, on fire. Before this, they had removed the number plates of the vehicles.
He said the robbers carted away over N80m from Zenith Bank which “a bullion van was to transport out of the bank.”
“They shouted, ‘open the door, open the door’, but none of us answered them. Suddenly, we heard an explosion and the glass went down. I was wounded by broken glasses.“One of them entered and when he saw about N20m that we had arranged to put inside our ATMs, he shouted, ‘Area, Zico see money. See money wey we dey look for.’ He starteddancing. He pulled a lady among us and ordered her to pack the money inside the bags they brought. After packing the money, the robbers ordered her to lead them to the strong room.“When the lady opened the strong room, the robber that shouted in the ATM room exclaimed again, ‘Eheeeee, Area, Zico give me bags! Give me bags. Come and see money wey we dey look for. They packed everything in the strong room; more than N60m. We were expecting a bullion van to move the money before the incident happened.”
“I was at the ATM section of the Zenith Bank to withdraw money. Suddenly, there were gunshots. Two of the gunmen came in and one of them threw me on the floor. He wanted to shoot, but his colleague told him to leave me.”
Ikechukwu Oyenso, who witnessed the incident said,
“I was at the First Bank at exactly 9am to use the ATM. It was my turn when we suddenly heard gunshots. I saw two of the robbers shooting directly at the police station and the policemen ran away.“Some gunmen came into the First Bank. A guy stood outside and two entered the bank.“They used dynamite to destroy the door of the bank. They entered the banking hall and ordered everybody to lie down. These guys looked young. They were dressed in black and they wore caps. They did not use masks. They robbed for over an hour. It was terrible.”
“I came to withdraw money from the First Bank ATM, but I changed my mind and headed for Ipakodo, near the jetty. I was there when I heard the gunshots. After they had robbed the banks, the gang leader, a woman, walked while their cars moved towards the Origin Gardens (the jetty area). She dared the police to come out and ordered her gang members not to shoot anybody. She is not up to 20 years. I saw five of them. They dragged the bags that contained the money inside the jetty. I heard one of them calling somebody to pick them. He was shouting ‘Taofeeq, Taofeek, come and pick us now’.”
“Where I hid, I saw them carrying bags of money into the jetty. That short woman held the gun, while another guy took the money inside the jetty. When they were about to escape, they removed the number plates of their three cars, poured fuel on them and shot at one of them, which erupted in flames.“Along that waterfront are naval officers. Where were they then?”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 most terrifying insects in the world (With Pictures)
- Breaking: Ex president Jonathan’s only son is dead (+Pic)
- 10 most evil and haunted places in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Secrets about illuminati that you need to know..
- Top 10 Most expensive rappers homes in the world & who own them (With Pictures)
- 10 Sex toys with ridiculously ancient origins (Look)
- 10 most terrifying civilizations in the history of the world (With Photos)
- 9 Worst type of women that can ruin your life – Guys, don’t fail to see this now!
- How to get a girl to kiss you by arousing her
- 10 Footballers who did drugs (With Pictures)