The 10 Richest presidents in the world – We all love and respect heads of state that are committed to the welfare of their people. President of a nation enjoys immense power and fame. The job also involves lot of stress. Some political leaders have amassed huge fortune!
- 12 things a woman is thinking right after sex – Guys, you should see this now!
- Top 10 most corrupt countries in Africa for 2015 (+Pics)
- Top 10 countries with the most executions per year – You’ll be shocked seeing #1 (+Pics)
- Top 10 richest African presidents and their net worth (With Pictures)
Here are the top 10 richest presidents in the world as of 2015:
10) Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan – $1 Billion
Nazarbayev has been the President of Kazakhstan since 1989, when he was named First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Kazakh SSR. He was elected the nation’s first president following its independence from the Soviet Union in 1991. He is believed to have transferred around $1 billion worth of oil revenues to his private bank accounts in 2006.
Navigate using <-> arrows below