Top 10 richest countries in the world: A country’s status in the world when it comes to wealth is measured by the amount of the GDP per capita. This is because a high GDP per capita implies that people have more disposable income, allowing them access to more goods and services compared to others.
- The top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth for 2015 (+Pics)
- This viral video of woman removing her face reveals the POWER of makeup (Watch)
- The top 30 divorce cases that really shocked Nollywood..
- 40 female celebs with the hottest, banging bodies ever! (+Photos)
- 20 world’s most dangerous countries to visit – See Nigeria’s position…
Other significant factors like the rate of employment and the countries’ population will however be considered too. The sources of income of the top 10 richest countries in the world 2015 will be evaluated too. Here is a list of the top 10 richest countries in the world.
This is the only Arab country in western Asia, and one of the leading oil producers in the region too. It has a GDP of about $43,846. The abundance of oil in the country makes it one of the leading export commodities, and one of the main sources of income. It is further the central musical influence of the gulf cooperation sector, a position that sees it earn a lot of foreign exchange to boost in the income earned from the oil. It is also ruled by a stable monarchical government, which conducts all the country’s affairs smoothly as reflected in its position.