1. New Orleans, USA.
New Orleans is a major United States port and the largest city. The city is well known for its distinct French Creole architecture, as well as its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage. It is also famous for its cuisine, music and its annual celebrations and festivals. Most notably Mardi Gras, much famous for nightlife. The Bourbon Street itself is renowned for its party atmosphere because it’s legal to have liquor outside of drinking establishments in the Mardi Gras mecca, as long as you have it in a plastic cup. So feel free to order another Hurricane (the city’s signature rum drink) in a “to go” cup on your way out of any bar – the party is just as lively on the streets as it is indoors. The party doesn’t have to stop when you’re in between venues along your bar-hop route. (travel.ca.msn)
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- List of Nigerian women who own private jets (+With Pictures)
- OMG!! Tonto Dikeh has 5 months left to live – See this! (+Pics)
- Top 10 Most beautiful women in the world 2015 – These women are smoking hot! (+Photos)
- 10 Most evil men in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pictures)
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians for 2015; as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- 15 celebrities who seem nice but are really dicks (+Pics)
- Photos: Meet 10 African billionaire wives you didn’t know
- 10 things you can do to make women obsess over you – Guys, see this now!
- Ini Edo shares bathroom photos..
- Top 10 most terrifying islands that will kill you (Photos)