1. Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor – USA
The world’s premier fifth Generation fighter aircraft. The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a single-seat, twin-engine supermaneuverable fighter aircraft that uses stealth technology. It was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but has additional capabilities that include ground attack, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles. Being America’s premier air-superiority fighter, the F-22 evolved from its original concept to become a lethal, survivable and flexible multimission fighter. By taking advantage of emerging technologies, the F-22 has emerged as a superior platform for many diverse missions including intelligence gathering, surveillance, reconnaissance and electronic attack. The aircraft is operational today.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Celebrity Focus: The wealth and expensive lifestyle of Justin Bieber (With Pictures)
- See features of Air Force One (US President’s aircraft) – You will be amazed!!
- Top 10 richest tennis players in history of the world (Males and Females)
- 13 untold sex secrets you really need to know!
- Unable to upgrade to BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 due to insufficient space: See how to fix
- OMG!! See the giant snake that was found in Lagos flood (Photo + Video)
- Actress Eniola Badmus wears bumshots in new pics – See how she looks in it!
- Celebrities who suffered TRAGEDY in the occult (With Pictures)
- Top 20 hottest and curvy celebrities in Hollywood (+Photos)
- Leaked Letter: Saraki writes APC, explains why he moved against the party (READ)