Top 10 highest paying jobs: What are the top 10 highest paying job in 2015? In this list, we’ll ignore professions like sales where star commissioned salespeople can earn millions of dollars a year while millions more toil in retail for not much more than minimum wage. We’ll look at the top 10 highest paying jobs available in 2015.
- The top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth for 2015 (+Pics)
- This viral video of woman removing her face reveals the POWER of makeup (Watch)
- The top 30 divorce cases that really shocked Nollywood..
- 40 female celebs with the hottest, banging bodies ever! (+Photos)
- 20 world’s most dangerous countries to visit – See Nigeria’s position…
10. Doctors and Surgeons
Doctors and surgeons top the annual list of best paying jobs every year. This is partially due to their extensive training. Doctors spend ten or more years in school followed by one to two years in residency. Only after passing the board exam are they licensed to practice medicine. The years of school pay off when doctors graduate and can start seeing patients, earning an average $200,000 or more per year. Specialists like dermatologists and obstetricians make more than general practitioners, but even GPs earn at least $175,000 a year. The lowest paid doctors are pediatricians, earning about $170,000. Surgeons routinely earn more than $200,000 a year, primarily because they spend between three and eight years in residency before they are allowed to operate on their own.