10. Golden Frog
The Panamanian golden frog is a critically endangered toad which is endemic to Panama. It has been considered a subspecies of A. varius, but is now generally regarded as a separate species. The smallest frog in the Southern Hemisphere is the Gold or Brazilian Frog (Psyllophryne Didactyla). Adult Gold Frogs measure grow to only 9.8 millimetres in body length (with legs drawn in). Equally small is the smallest frog in the Northern Hemisphere, only recently discovered (1996) in Monte Iberia, Cuba. It doesn’t have a common name yet, but its scientific name is Eleutherodactylus iberia.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 25 most evil people in history of the world – You’ll be amazed seeing their evil deeds (With Pics)
- Watch full video of the bank robbery at Ikorodu yesterday
- 10 most dangerous snake species in history of the world – See which is #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 most evil and haunted places in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Shocking revelation about yesterday’s bank robbery at Ikorodu – You wonn’t believe this!
- 10 places that look imaginary but are actually real (With Pictures)
- The list of celebs who don’t like Caitlyn Jenner (+Photos)
- Respect for elder?? See what cossy did to her boobs before meeting Pete Edochie (+Photo)
- See why Bola Asiwaju Tinubu fired 300 out of 375 staff in his company!
- Top Nollywood actresses openly accuse each other of lesbianism (+Photos)