Fastest cars in the world – Cars are vehicles with usually four wheels, which are powered by an internal combustion engine. Cars fascinate automobile lovers. Many people all over the world want to know more about fast cars. Here is the top 20 fastest cars in the world as of 2015.
- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)
- 10 deadliest animals around the world – Number 1 will shock you! (+Photos)
- Top 10 most expensive watches in the world & their worth (With Pics)
- Top 10 wealthiest people of all time – Bill Gate is #9, See who is #1! (+Photos)
20) SSC Tuatara – 276mph (444 km/h) claimed
This vehicle is being developed by SSC North America in an endeavor to break the current speed record.
19) Transtar Dagger GT – 315mph (507km/h) claimed
This vehicle is currently under development.
Navigate using <-> arrows below