Top 25 Highest grossing actors – These actors have contributed in the building of the most successful franchises in Hollywood. They are in high demand on the big screen.
- 12 things a woman is thinking right after sex – Guys, you should see this now!
- Top 10 most corrupt countries in Africa for 2015 (+Pics)
- Top 10 countries with the most executions per year – You’ll be shocked seeing #1 (+Pics)
- Top 10 richest African presidents and their net worth (With Pictures)
Here are the top 25 highest grossing actors of all-time. These numbers are based on worldwide box office data from BoxOfficeMojo.com.
25) Ben Stiller (Worldwide Gross: $6,305.6 million)
Highest Grossing Film: Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted ($746.9 million)
Ben Stiller has written, directed, produced and starred in over 50 films including Heavyweights, Zoolander, and Tropic Thunder. His total career grossed is $6.3 billion with the most successful being Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted ($746.9 million), Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa ($603.9 million) and Night at the Museum ($574.5 million)
24) Leonardo DiCaprio (Worldwide Gross: $6,388.0 million)
Highest Grossing Film: Titanic ($2,128.9 million)
DiCaprio’s successful career began in the late 1990s. The big break, which really showcased his acting chops, was his role alongside Johnny Depp in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. He became Hollywood’s heartthrob as Romeo in the 1996 adaptation of Romeo + Juliet and Titanic. Since then he has starred in some of the most successful films in the past years, from The Aviator, Inception and the critically acclaimed Django Unchained.
23) Liam Neeson (Worldwide Gross: $6,431.6 million)
Highest Grossing Film: The Dark Knight Rises ($1,084.4 million)
Liam Neeson has been a highly successful and one of the most versatile actors for many years. Every single Neeson action film has been a success. For films in which Neeson is the sole lead, the difference is more greater. Budgets average of $35 million while intake is $202.7 million worldwide on average. His highest grossing is The Dark Knight Rises ($1,084.4 million).
Navigate using <-> arrows below