iTop 50 Richest people in Africa – The African continent has produced many wealthy people; with over 28 known billionaires. According the Forbes list, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote remains the richest person in Africa and the richest black man in the world.
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 36 sweetest things a boyfriend could do with you..
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- What girls look for in a guy before falling for them – See this to become a “chick magnet”
- 12 Nollywood celebrity scandals that shook the movie industry (+Photos)
Here are the richest people in Africa as of 2015, according to Forbes’ list:
50) Oba Otudeko – Net Worth: $550 Million (Nigerian)
Oba is the founder and chairman of Honeywell Group. The group’s operations stretch across flour milling, oil and gas, marine transportation and real estate. He also owns Radisson Blu in Lagos, Nigeria.
49) Naushad Merali – Net Worth: $550 Million (Kenyan)
Kenyan millionaire investor, Merali is the founder of the Sameer Group, a Kenyan conglomerate with interests in construction, agriculture, property, IT and finance.