1. It’s on Craigslist
Yep, you can find a Satanist in your area by hitting up Craigslist. If you are excited about the Church of Satan and want to know more, why not contact local Satanists and participate in some rituals, practices, and religious meetings? While membership is available, there is no legit record for members or attendance, so no one really knows how many followers of the Church of Satan there really are. Since there is so much hatred pent up against the Church of Satan, many followers are not likely to be very public about it, which can make meeting like-minded people difficult. Good thing for the Internet.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Richest teens in the world – under 18 (With Pictures)
- 12 celebs who admit to being freaks in bed (With Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- How Abacha died: his personal doctor reveals shocking details (READ)
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- Top 20 youngest billionaires in the world 2015 – See who’s #1 (With Pictures)
- Woman with huge derriere: “I hate my life, men only want to sleep with me because of my butt and… (+Photos)
- I hacked into a cam girl’s computer and what I found truly terrified me..
- Top 10 Hollywood highest paid actresses – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)