Facts about your period: 1. It’s a biological fact that menstruating makes you less attractive to men.
A man’s testosterone levels are directly affected by a woman’s scent, which changes during a menstrual cycle. One study where men sniffed the T-shirts of women who were ovulating showed the men’s testosterone levels spike, while testosterone decreased when they sniffed T-shirts of women who weren’t ovulating.
- Top 10 ‘Judas’ transfers in football history (+Photos)
- These 14 photos reveals what women really look like when they orgasm
- 10 celebrities caught repeating outfits – You will be shocked to see this! (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who went bankrupt – You will never believe this! (+Photos)
Another study showed that strippers make twice as much in tips when they’re ovulating than when they’re on their period.
2. It’s also a biological fact that menstruating makes you hornier.
The hormone progesterone is said to lower a woman’s libido. Yet while menstruating women produce less progesterone, which makes them likelier to crave sex during this phase.