1) LeBron James ($270 Million)
Current Team: Cleveland Cavaliers
Total Career Earnings: $129,155,913
The richest player still in the game. LeBron James with a net worth of $270 million currently plays for NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers. ALSO ON Celebrity Focus: The wealth & expensive lifestyle of LeBron James (With Pictures)
Currently, LeBron has endorsement deals with companies that include Microsoft, McDonalds, State Farm, Coca-Cola, Beats by Dre, Dunkin-Donuts, Nike and Baskin Robbins Samsung.
He was born on 30th December 1984 in Akron, Ohio. As a sophomore at St Vincent-St Mary high school he became the youngest player to join the USA Today All USA first team. He has also been named Gatorade National Player of the Year in his junior year.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 20 interesting facts about lions you never knew..
- Top 10 most successful rappers of 2015 (With Pictures)
- Top 10 things you must experience in Dubai
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- Meek Mill comes for Drake, insults him….. Then this happened! (Look)
- 10 places all men must visit while they are single (With Pictures)
- 14 things to keep in mind when you bump into your ex
- 21 big signs of emotional abuse you may be overlooking…
- 10 shocking cases of celebrities encountering the supernatural (+Photos)
- 11 Notorious celebrity sex addicts (With Pictures)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)