Youngest billionaires in the world 2015 – More and more young people are joining the billionaire club. They are realizing their financial dreams by combining hard work, talent and opportunity.
- Top 10 shocking rituals in India – #1 will leave you in the biggest shock of your life! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 5 extremely scary murder cases in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most desirable Latinas in Hollywood – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
Here are the top 20 youngest billionaires of 2015, according to the latest FORBES list:
20) Sean Parker (Age: 35; Net worth: $2.5 billion)
Sean Parker co-founded music-focused online service Napster, Plaxo and served as the first president of Facebook. In April 2014 he started Brigade Media, a startup that will harness technology to enhance civic engagement. He contributed most of the venture’s $9.3 million in early funding. He has ramped up his contributions to Republicans, donating more than $1.4 million to political candidates since 2014.
19) Fahd Hariri (Age: 34; Net worth: $1.1 billion)
Fahd is the youngest son of slain Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Currently he does not live in Beirut, but develops residential buildings there. He credits his father for his love for real estate development. Fahd sold furniture to clients in Saudi Arabia during his student days.
Navigate using < -> arrows below