1. Claude Jones
In 1989, a liquor store owner named Allen Hilzendager, was shot dead. Claude Jones was one of three men implicated in the murder. Witnesses standing nearby said that they couldn’t see the killer, but saw a man enter the store while the others waited in the car. While Claude Jones maintained his innocence, the other men, Kerry Dixon and Timothy Jordan, both stated that he was the shooter. It came down to one piece of forensic evidence – a strand of hair found at the scene of the crime. An expert determined that it came from Jones; however, since the technology was undeveloped during the time of examination, a retrial was sought before his execution date. George W. Bush denied the appeal and he was executed in 2000. In 2007, The Innocence Project obtained the strand of hair used in the initial DNA test; it was found to be the hair of the victim.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- Top 5 hottest female on air personalities in Lagos – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 13 female erogenous zones you need to pay attention to
- See photos of Aliko Dangote’s $30 million Abuja house..
- 9 qualities that show he is definitely the one for you.. Number 7 is a must!
- 20 celebrities you didn’t know contracted HIV (With Pics)
- These 10 steps will easily make anyone fall in love with you – See this now!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 15 single Nollywood bachelors and spinsters who are not considering marriage yet
- 10 signs your partner thinks you suck in bed – See this now!
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)