10 popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this! (+Photos)
Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – These Nigerian celebs have at one time or the other granted interviews, making known their first sexual experience. However, this is a compilation of the all their interviews, compiled by Lalasticlala.
- Meet 5 Nollywood actresses who live flashy lives – Their lifestyle is so expensive (With Pics)
- Mother-Daughter Duos: Top celebrity mums and their pretty daughters
- 11 Notorious celebrity sex addicts you didn’t know (With Pictures)
- 20 celebs whose real names you don’t know (+Photos)
Here are the experiences below:
1. Actress Uche Ogbodo said she lost her virginity at the age of 20. Recounting her experience, she said:
“As I said earlier, I met my first boyfriend at 20. I came from a Christian home and was trained by Christian parents. My father made sure we imbibed the Christian values and this helped me very much in my career as an actress. I actually thought that as a Nollywood actress I was ripe enough to have a boyfriend and this will make me feel more sophisticated. I did not lose my virginity to an actor, you know.”
“I did not stumble on losing my virginity, I was ready for it and I knew what I was getting into.
” I was ready, I felt like I was ready to bring the world down. I felt like whatever it is, bring it on.”
Navigate using <->