Women involved in huge corruption scandals in Nigeria – Read the most interesting cases, allegations and accusations against women suspected of corruption on a huge scale in Nigeria.
1. Diezani Alison-Madueke has been in the centre of controversies for years. Her name has become the synonym with the embezzlement scandals. Alison-Madueke is one of the most controversial members of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. She was accused of spending N10 billion of state funds to charter, operate and maintain a jet for her personal use.
- Top 5 Dirty habits of Nigerian campus girls
- 12 successful celebs with the worst reputation (With Pictures)
- 6 things only Nigerian politicians are capable of doing – These photos will leave you in stitches!
- The long list of men Kim Kardashian has slept with – #6 will leave you in a big shock!
Besides that Alison-Madueke has been accused by the former CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi of embezzling cosmic sum of $20 billion. He insists that the former petroleum minister Diezani Alison-Madueke is responsible for disappearance of $20 billion in oil revenues from the national treasury. The Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Ajjampur R. Ghanashyam accused her of stealing at least $25 million from Indian businessmen in a shady oil deal.
Alison-Madueke strongly denies all the accusations. Nevertheless, according to a report by Sahara Reporters, in order to receive immunity from prosecution Diezani Alison-Madueke has allegedly offered Muhammadu Buhari at least $250 million dollars. President Buhari, however, did not take the offer.
Navigate using <-> arrows below