1. Greg Louganis
When Greg Louganis began winning Olympic gold medals left and right during the 1980s for diving, he became an instant celebrity and beloved icon for America. He became one of the most recognizable faces in sports during that time and when he won 2 more gold medals during the 1988 Olympics. He was then diagnosed as being HIV positive. His story, though, didn’t end shortly afterward. He made his diagnosis public seven years later and continues to survive with this disease and be a role model for thousands of others facing the same challenges.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 15 most curvy actresses in Nigeria and Ghana – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 20 celebs you didn’t know were Jehovah’s Witnesses – This will really shock you! (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 22 early warning signs of a bad boyfriend
- The 15 most promiscuous cities in history of the world
- 11 shocking photos of the Kardashian clan before fame.. Unbelievable!
- See official traditional wedding pictures of Tonto Dikeh and her N11.5 million…
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- Nollywood actor Mike Ezuronye now a fraudster?? (See Photos)
- 20 celebrities who got re married to the same person (With Pictures)
- 20 celebrity deaths that are still shrouded in mystery.. (With Pics)
- Photos of Tonto Dikeh’s traditional marriage as husband pays bride price
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)