TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends..

Female UNILAG student electrocuted at Campus hostel

UNILAG_entrance1

A female University of Lagos ( UNILAG ) student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus. According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival. Sad! May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

-lib

RELATED STORIES

TRENDING

1 of 6

LATEST UPDATES

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More