The Double-Clasp Handshake
A good way to initiate touch is through a handshake. My favorite is what’s called the double clasp handhold. Use the excuse of exchanging names to grab her hand, shake with your right hand and cup with your left hand so that it’s like your hands sandwich around hers. And then say to her, “My name’s Joe,” as you look into her eyes, with a big smile. Hold her hand in yours for 5 seconds longer than you would normally. Then, later, when you have to go, take her hand again and with the same strong eye contact and a warm, resonant voice tonality clasp her hand with both of yours for 5 seconds longer than normal.
Do this every time you meet a woman. With some experience you’ll soon find that the women who respond really well to the double-clasp handhold, sometimes you don’t actually have to let go. You can just hold them there and eventually change it to a more relaxed position. If your eye contact, voice tonality, and smile are strong and she’s smiling and giving you heavy eye contact back, not only do you not have to let go if she likes it and responds, but you can lightly start rubbing her hand or stroking her fingers.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Signs your ex is thinking of you..
- Top 10 most dangerous beaches in the world (With Pics)
- How to be good in bed all the time – You should see this!
- Top Nigerian celebrities whose wives are older than them [With Pictures]
- 11 Shocking facts that will make you rethink 9/11
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who bleach their skin (With Pics)
- 10 child stars who tragically died very young (With Pictures)
- Most curvy African celebrities in 2015 – These ladies are special! (+Pics)
- 10 men who were destroyed by the Kardashians (+Photos)
- 9 Natural cure for Erectile Dysfunction – This will help you guys!
- See the popular Nollywood actor that intentionally infected his wife with HIV (+Photo)