Wife of Boko Haram commander: In recent times, the hope of recovering the missing Chibok girls has become a lot more thin as the trail has gone cold. A new report has revealed that any further chance of bringing back the girls has become more dimmed. Twenty-one-year old Tabitha Adamu, one of the women freed from the sect’s camp and handed over to the Borno State Government last week, said the girls had turned to Boko Haram fighters.
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- The names of 40 ministerial nominees Buhari submitted to DSS for screening (See List)
- Top 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock!
- 10 celebrities who were too young to be sex symbols (With Pictures)
Tabitha, who is expectant for one of the sect’s commanders who forcibly married her, said she mingled with the girls at various times in the sect’s camp.
According to TheNation, Tabitha revealed she was taken from Bayan Dutse in Gwoza Local Government Area, when the insurgents invaded her village.
She said: “They killed my father and brother. They took me along with my mother but at some point we were separated. Since then, I’ve not set my eyes on my mother. When he (Abu Kabir, my Boko Haram husband), wanted to marry me, he gave the women who were taking care of us N5,000 as my bride price.
“Before the marriage, I was asked to convert to Islam. I did so because many who refused were killed and they gave me a name (Samira). I answered the name but I know my true name is my real name. When we were rescued I told the soldiers that my name is Tabitha.
“They asked me if I am one of the wives of the Boko Haram and I told them my story. They felt for me and they treated me well.
“Many people asked me since we were liberated, particularly about the pregnancy. I don’t know the right answer to give because I actually do not know what to do. It has happened. I don’t know what the authorities would do about it but I think it is too late to abort it. But my prayer is that I give birth safely.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 11 ways to know you are dating a man not a boy – Every young lady should know this!
- The list of top 10 poorest states in Nigeria – See which tops the list!
- 10 one hit wonders who made enough to retire (With Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- See what Nadia Buari said abiut Jim Iyke and her twin babies
- Remember the 90 yr old woman who donated her life savings to Buhari campaign? See what was done to her.. Wow!
- Breaking: DSS releases names of President Buhari’s ministers who passed the anti corruption test (See List)
- 13 Nigerian musicians who own several luxurious cars – See who’s got the best! (With Pics)
- 14 secrets the Obamas’ don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- The Kardashian and Jenner clan step out in style for dinner (See Photos)
- 15 things men like in women more than good looks.
- Top 10 richest African footballers for 2015 – See who is number 1 (+Photos)