1. MI – Beef (vs Iceberg Slim & Kelly Hansome)
When you’re one arguably the hottest name in Nigerian hip-hop, you’re bound to get many stones thrown at you. That’s what MI was facing back in 2010 when most notably, Iceberg Slim and Kelly Hansome took separate shots at him. The response from MI wasn’t instinctive. Instead, being the smart business person that he is, he put his response to both of them, and many others in his song Beef, which was released with his album, MI2.
See musicians tryna beef me for real son
Maybe they doing it to promote they album
They know that using my name will help em sell some
So Iceberg its alright, ur welcome
But I’m not in their league help me tell them
The Super Eagles don’t play against the Falcons
See worwor pikin dey form handsome
Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done
Beef all together might not be a full on diss song, but impact the song had in mainstream music was huge. It was very well understood that MI brushed off all his enemies with one track, and didn’t want to address them again. The video went on to really drive home the song, and Kelly Hansome took a big hit on that one. Since then? Well Iceberg is not really popping, and Kelly Hansome… well look at the previous song.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 little-known facts about your period
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce (With Pics)
- 10 famous men who’ve slept with over 1,000 partners.. #1 has slept with over 35,000 (+Photos)
- Jim Iyke finally reveals his baby mama’s face – See how beautiful she looks (+Photos)
- How to grow sideburns very fast – Steps you need to take! (With Pictures)
- Top 25 sexiest female pornstars in the adult entertainment today! (With Pictures)
- 12 rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- 12 Nollywood actors we would love to see on our TV screens again (With Pictures)
- 6 times Nigerian celebrities fell down while on stage (+Video)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him- Be wise!!
- 10 romantic things to do after making love – this will make your lover love you more!
- Here are 7 things you should never tolerate in a long distance relationship