Oldest spinsters in Nollywood: While so many yearn for it, some others detest it, as they enjoy their independence as single ladies, especially among celebrities. For those that yearn for it, maybe they haven’t met the right persons for them. Here are the top Nollywood spinsters.
- Top Post: See what Nigerian guys did to Brazilian girls during Brazil 2014 WC – You need to see this!
- Popular politician daughter’s $ex tap£ leaks online (Photos)
- 8 things you did not know about the vagina (Look)
- Soldiers order Wizkid to frog jump in Lagos – See what happened! (Look)
- Popular Nollywood actress cries out, says she is dying – Please Help! (Look)
We hope and pray for them to find their mr right soon.
1 FRANCA BROWN– I’m Ready For Marriage But It Hasn’t Come My Way
Star actress Franca Brown recently talked about her single status at over 40 and her readiness to get married if marriage comes her way. Franca has a cute daughter though.
Speaking to Vanguard recently, she responded thus:
Don’t you believe in marriage?
I believe in marriage. I was born into a home, I have a father and a mother.But marriage has not come my way, and I don’t think it’s yet a challenge to me. When it comes my way, it comes.
But are you ready for the asking?
Why not! As a woman I am ready.
Does it mean there is no man in your life?
That’s not for public discussion.