Nigerian celebrity weddings: Getting married is a beautiful thing and as a matter of fact is one of the most amazing thing that can happen to anyone. A number of prominent celebrities got married to their partners this year and had very elaborate wedding ceremonies which saw a number of a-list guests in attendance.
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- 10 celebs living with deadly diseases (With Pictures)
- 12 Horrifying things found living inside a human body (With Pictures)
- Nigerian musicians with the biggest endorsement deals – See how stinky rich they are!
This year alone, we have already reported to you quite a number of celebrities who got married and we thought to recap them and put them all together.
Here are the top celebrity weddings of 2015, in no particular order with eye-candy photos.
1. Paul Okoye and Anita Isama
Paul Okoye and his long time girlfriend, Anita Isama finally got married earlier this year at Ikoyi Registry.
Although the pair had their traditional wedding in March, 2014. The pair only got married legally earlier this year. The pair tied the knots legally on January 22, 2015.
Kindly click on the next page to continue with the rest of the list.. .. …
This one was talk of town and dolapo’s .don’t know about the rest biko