1. Amy Winehouse
There is a good reason why some people still top charts posthumously, and Amy is one good example. Her music was immaculate; one listen to “You’re Wondering Now” and you will end up wondering why she had to take the high road to the grave. Well, as some would humorously refer to her, if Amy Crackhouse did not do as much crack as she churned good music, things would have been rather different. Wherever you are Amy, we light a blunt for you, and appreciate the good music. Hope you still belt beautiful music with the angels.
by Chris Flynn
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 romantic things to do after making love – this will make your love love you more!
- 10 most amazing sex-related records ever (With Pictures)
- 25 Diseases and medical conditions that can be cure simply by having sex
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 20 celebrities with the most kids – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 20 celebs with the biggest and sexiest butts in the world – See who’s number 1!
- 6 Magical ways to get your ex to fall in love with you again..
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- Ladies! 10 things your man should NEVER make you do, no matter how much you love him!
- Top 10 richest Nigerian celebrities who do not flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (Wih Pics)
- Top 10 Nigerian universities with the most beautiful girls – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- Meet 5 Nollywood actresses who live flashy lives – Their lifestyle is so expensive (With Pics)