Most expensive cars owned by African footballers – Football stars are paid fabulous money to play on the global stage. Earning millions of dollars each year, many choose to spend their salary on the finest cars money can buy. We are going to bring you a interesting list of most expensive cars owned by footballers of Africa. Here are 7 of the best cars driven by african players:
- 12 things men do that make women fall deeper in love
- 12 Nigerian celebrities you won’t be able to recognise without makeup (With Pictures)
- 11 Men Aliko Dangote cannot do without (With Pictures)
- 10 women who made Drake emotional (With Pictures)
7. Mikel Obi(Nigeria): Bentley Continental GT
One of Nigeria’s own, Chelsea Football Club Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, is definitely living life to the fullest. With an annual salary of close to $6 million (N1.14bn) outside revenues from endorsements and commercials, the challenge would be how to spend it, so it is understandable if he invests it in cars. His fleet of Cars include Range Rover, Mercedes Benz e-class and many more. One of his latest and one of the most expensive is Bentley Continental GT which estimatly costs over N40 million.
Navigate using <-> arrows below