Most corrupt presidents in the world: 1. Mohamed Suharto, Indonesia (1921 – 2008)
The second President of Indonesia, held office for a long time from 1967-1998 when he surrendered after tremendous dissents to his rule. Amid his time in office it is felt that he and his family amassed assets of some place between US$15 billion and $35 billion.
- 10 shocking facts about Air Force One (With Pictures)
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!
- Meet the 7 adorable children of 2face Idibia (With Pics)
- Top 10 most beautiful hotels in Africa – See which is number 1 (+Pics)
2. Ferdinand Marcos, Philippines (1917-1989)
Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos, Sr. was a Filipino politician who served as President of the Philippines from 1965 to 1986. He ruled under martial law from 1972 until 1981.
He is most known to have been illegally depositing between US$5 billion and $10 billion in the US and Switzerland for him and his wife.