Scandals that shook the Nigerian entertainment industry – Being in the entertainment industry is like being in the spotlight, all eyes are on you. With the prying eyes of the media always on them looking for one story or the other to write whether true or false, at times when the story is true they tend to blow it out of proportion just to draw the attention of the masses and fortunately for the media, these are the kind of stories that always get the attention of the masses.
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 40 most expensive rappers in the world + See who’s #1 and their cost per show! (+Photos)
- 12 Photos of 2Face and Annie Idibia that prove they were always destined to be together..
- Top 25 Most exclusive secret societies in the world + Their devilish signs (Photos & Video)
When an entertainer is involved in a sex scandal, the story can go so viral and might jeopardise the career of the person involved. People in the entertainment industry have no private life, even when they try to lie low or stay out of the radar, the media keeps snooping around to get any news about them and can sometimes even fabricate one if none is forthcoming. Here are some of the sex scandals that rocked the Nigerian entertainment industry lately, we hope you’ll find this interesting.
1. Chidinma Ekile’s Sex Tape Rumour
Chidinma Ekile (born 2 May 1991), popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist and stage performer. Her journey to stardom bagan when just exactly 4 years ago on 25 September, 2010 she emerged winner of the MTN Project Fame West Africa. She is known for her innocent look and church girl way of life, these attributes of hers and much more are what made people to get stunned when a sex tape of her look-alike went viral on the internet. Her fans, however firmly kicked against it, having a strong opinion that she’d never compromise.
Navigate using <-> arrows below