Nigerian celebrity siblings that are making it big – There is nothing like Nigerian celebrity siblings making it big in the entertainment industry, especially with all the competition and limited opportunities. But, despite all this, some incredible families have earned a spot in the entertainment industry with not just two, but three and sometimes four of the family members making a name for themselves.
- LADIES: If a guy does these 11 things, he’s madly in love with you (Take Note)
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- 20 Celebrities who had real sex on camera (With Pictures)
- 7 easy ways to look younger than your age in less than a week – This will leave you in shock
Below is our compilation of celebrity siblings making it big in the entertainment industry:
1. Paul, Peter and Jude Okoye
These guys deserve an award. The Okoyes- Jude, Paul and Peter – have been in the music industry for over 10 years and produce their songs under the label, Square records. Peter and Paul alias PSquare are the artistes, while Jude is their manager. They have major hits to their credit, such as ‘Do Me’, ‘Taste the Money’ and ‘Shekini’.
Navigate suing <-> arrows below