7. Focusing on the negatives: Everyone has a flaw, so not looking past your partner’s shortcomings could destroy your relationship. Love can’t hold this together. For singles and married people, it’s advisable to treat your partner the same way you’ll treat your best friend or yourself.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Shocking revelations about late Muna Obiekwe by his grandmother [Must Read]
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 dumb mistakes that can get her pregnant.. [Read]
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- Meet the richest students in UNILAG
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- How to stop thinking about someone you still like [Read]
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!