Rick Ross shows off his $5.8 Million 109-room mansion – Rapper Rick Ross was placed on house arrest last year after being accused of pistol-whipping an employee. But as Rick Ross opened up his lavish 109-room Georgia mansion to The Coveteur, it became clear that the ruling was far from a punishment.
- Top 7 Richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the poor jobs they were doing before they became popular (With Pictures)
- The top 10 best Nigerian private universities in 2016 – See which is #1 now..
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock!
Featuring a dedicated footwear closet lined with wall-to-wall Air Jordans, stacks of luxury goods, and plenty of gaudy gold, the home has every amenity a rapper with some unexpected downtime could wish for.
“separator”>Rick Ross has the type of trainer collection that will make any sneakerhead salivate, with wall-to-wall rare Air Jordans and other sneakers in several large wardrobe spaces.
He even has a designated space for leather good from German luxury brand Modern Creation Munich complete with bags, luggage, jackets and even several stuffed animals featuring with their signature pattern. Plus a rather large jewellery collection and several Versace items in his home.
Rick certainly seemed to be excited about the piece on him as he promoted it by sharing a photo from the shoot with the caption: ‘@thecoveteur #ROZAY article is up. @jakerosenberg @vanitygroupnyc.’
“mol-para-with-font”>Rick was sentenced to house arrest last July, after spending a week in jail following his conviction for hitting a gardener for throwing a party there while he was out of town.
After three months at home, his lawyers successfully argued that the ruling was costing him money, and was not needed as his victim did not live nearby. Back in February of 2014, the Miami-based rapper spent $5.8 million to buy the foreclosed Georgia mansion of former boxing champ Evander Holyfield.
He purchased the home which the 53-year-old retired fighter had to sell to a bank at a public auction as part of a foreclosure for $7.5 million in 2012.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with the most perfect bodies – See their sexiest pictures!
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 30 super sexy ways to keep him interested in you
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!
- 10 Ghanaian celebrity relationships you didn’t know about – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses and their net worth – See who is #1 (+Photos)
- Top 10 celebrity sex tapes that shook the internet (With Pictures)
- Popular Nigerian musicians and their real names (+Photos)
- How to throw a Nigerian wedding with N49,950 only.
- 20 Smoking hot celebrity daughters you NEVER knew (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who hate themselves so badly – This will shock many! (+Photos)
- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)