Wizkid shades Linda Ikeji – Wizkid is not happy with top blogger Linda Ikeji and this is not the first time he would attempt to bash her directly or indirectly. The Ojuelegba singer just retweeted an article by Lagos Lawyer Olamide Akinola (Read Below) to his almost 2 million followers.
- 5 shocking scenes from student parties in Nigeria – This will leave you speechless (+Pics & Video)
- The 12 world’s richest men of all time – You won’t believe who number 1 is (+Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities caught doing unusual things in public (With Pictures)
- Recent list of the 10 most adulterous countries in the world – See which country is #1
A Lagos based legal practitioner, Abiodun Olajide Akinola has come for top Blogger, Linda Ikeji over recent controversy surrounding her purchase of ‘fake’ Hermes bags.
See the full post below…
When Linda Ikeji bought a huge house in the luxury Banana Island, most people were happy for her and wished for such to happen to them too. In fact, I sent her an email congratulating her and hoping I can write for her blog someday.
Yesterday, Linda Ikeji showed off two Hermes Birkin bags on her Instagram page as new acquisitions. Before anyone could say jack, internet trolls had sent the bag to Hermes for Authentication. Hermes came back and confirmed the bags are fake.
I do not believe she knew the bags were fake, so I’ll give her a pass for that. What shocked me was the way she went all out to defend herself, like her life depended on it…
– “I can afford to buy a N500million house but can’t afford a $14k bag? B**ch pls!”
– “This lovely bag cost me more than these haters cars cost and they want to come and disgrace me online? Lol. Lailai”
– “The side of the bag. Oh and I’m snapping from my banana island mansion(insert LMAO emoji) love this life
– “….can someone cc Hermes with the new images? These people can’t come and disgrace me here. Lol”
– “Too rich to buy fake…”
All of the above quotes are some of the words she used to defend her purchase of a fake bag
From someone who people admired and prayed about, she has come from 100-0 in my eyes. I see the desperation to fit in, the pride that comes from wealth but is skin deep, the class that’s lacking and a huge ego that is blinding.
A major symptom of poverty mentality is money and material fixation. Sometimes, no matter how far away from poverty one runs, some people still need an open brain surgery to expunge the poverty mentality.
If you have decided that your car, purse, wardrobe or jewelry are the most valuable things you own, then the quality of your life is based solely on these things. If someone takes them away from you, what would the state of your mind be?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 sure ways to know if your boyfriend will be rich in future..
- 10 things Nigerians say when they travel abroad for the very first time – This will leave you in stitches!
- 20 celebrities you never knew were gay – The faces you see here, will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most controversial Nigerian celebrities ever.. (+Photos)
- LADIES: 4 Secrets to blowing your man’s mind in bed – See this to become a pro!
- 7 bad habits that have destroyed many love relationship – If you truly love your partner, see this now!
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- The 6 cutest Nigerian celebrity twin kids everyone loves (With Pictures)
- My husband can never cheat on me – Mercy Johnson reveals secret
- 10 Hollywood celebrities who stink – This list will shock you! (With Photos)