Nigerian men who own private jets – Despite its economic challenges, Nigeria is reported to top the list of private jet owners in Africa. The number of private jets being acquired by the super-rich class of business moguls, bankers, pastors, politicians and oil magnates in the country has put Nigeria as one of the fastest growing private jet markets in the world.
- 9 Silent Nigerian billionaires who keep they wealth on a low key (With Pictures)
- 7 Music stars Davido brought to limelight (With Pictures)
- 8 Photos that prove makeup is witchcraft..Unbelievable!
- 10 Risk of having too much sex – You really need to see this!
Here are the names of Nigerians who are proud owners of private jets.
15. Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma
He flies a Hawker 900XP Hawker private jet, and is also the owner of a Challenger 605 Bombadier
Navigate using <-> arrows below