Nigerian music stars that are CEOs – The Nigerian music has seen a massive revolution in the last couple of years and many acts who were signed to labels have now gone ahead to open their own labels in a bid to sign young talents and give an opportunity to the young buds who are talented and need a platform to showcase their music talent.
- Top 10 most beautiful buildings in Lagos (With Pictures)
- 30 Most romantic love quotes you can send to your partner to show how much you love him/her
- The luxurious life of Mikel Obi – N850m mansion, cars and.. (With Pictures)
- GUYS: 20 Best ways to get your woman in the mood for sex..
Below is a list of top Nigeria music artistes who have launched their own record label in a bid to help upcoming artistes achieve their dreams.
14. Paul Okoye – Rudeboy Records
Paul Okoye of P-Square who has been having issues with his brother, Peter Okoye has announced his own label and has wasted no time in unveling acts under this label. He has annonced Muno and Lucy as acts under his label and they have both dropped singles.