Most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – In Nigeria, marriage is definitely a big deal considering the kind of money and energy people invest into it to make it happen. That is the period where every bride gets to feel like a queen because of the way they are celebrated. It is usually a royal event and depending on how big the wedding is, you will be shocked to find the important dignitaries in the society there.
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- 10 Nigerian actors who are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- 15 Idiots who climbed the fence at the Zoo and what happened to them (With Pictures)
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
Marriage is treated with great respect and as such some cultures in Nigeria ensure that whoever comes to marry their daughters fulfill all the traditional rites to the latter.
In most cases, these traditional rites can be termed as expensive cultures to marry from and so are dreaded.
Although the most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria is not restricted to just a geographic region or tribe in Nigeria, but of course the eastern part of Nigeria- the Igbo speaking region of Nigeria and also some states from the Southern part of Nigeria can be said to be some of the most expensive cultures to get a wife.
These are the 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria:
10. The Annang People of Akwa Ibom state
The Annang people are found in Akwa Ibom state and they are the second largest ethnic group in Akwa Ibom state. Any groom who intends taking a bride from the Annang people must be ready to meet fulfill the traditional marriage rites which is indeed expensive because of the loads of stuff and fees that the groom is expected buy and pay for.