Why having regular orgasms keeps you very healthy – An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away. Like eating chocolate, having an orgasm isn’t just a pleasure; it’s a way to improve your overall health. And like eating chocolate, there are a few guidelines to follow to reap the benefits.
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pics)
- The seven sexiest daughters of African presidents – See who’s #1 (With Pics)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
Orgasms are fairly straightforward for most men. Not so for many women, however. A significant number of women don’t automatically or intuitively know how to have an orgasm. In fact, 36 percent of American women in their twenties have never had an orgasm. And after menopause, many women experience dry vagina and lack of interest in sex.
This is where Wise Woman Ways can help. Wise Woman Ways are old wives’ tales with a modern twist. Let’s look at a few of the reasons we ought to have orgasms:
1. They reduce stress and counter the effects of stress hormones. The next time you feel stressed out, reach for your vibrator or beckon to your lover, and let an orgasm heal you.