Abuja big boys – Success is silent but once its loud and in your face, check it, someone is lying or exaggerating. Abuja fake big boys are all over and these signs will tell you when you should start hearing alarm bells and run for your life. Abuja is the capital of Nigeria. The big boys and men are scattered over the posh areas of Abuja, so sometimes, it is hard to separate coated gold from real gold.
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- 12 Reasons you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar (With Pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn!
Read signs of a fake Abuja big boy below
1. The guys accent is not from this earth
These guys have all the accents in the world. From American to British to Italian and even when they try to speak pidgin it’s Jamaican patwah and not Nigerian pidgin. If you meet a guy and he speaks like three different accents to different people just start running for your life. You might just be dealing with a fake.