Masturbation being a noxious habit is practiced by many people all over the world; it corrupts the life of most of the youngsters nowadays than any other problem they face. Some of them are given wrong information by their friends and are encouraged to masturbate as though they do. The less knowledge about sex and the addicting capacity of the masturbation stands as a valuable reason for this growing habit among the youngsters. They assume masturbation as good for their sexual health and penis enlargement.
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
1. Masturbation doesn’t have the health benefits that se x does. It appears that not all Orgasms are created equally, because study after study shows that intercourse has all sorts of benefits for men for your blood pressure, heart and prostate health, pain, and more. You’d think that masturbation would, too. But it doesn’t.
Why would it make a difference whether you ejaculate during s’ex or on your own? No one’s sure. But your body seems to respond differently. Even the makeup of semen is different if you masturbation instead of having s’ex.
Still, does it really matter? Have you honestly been masturbating all these years only because you wanted to boost your prostate health? Didn’t think so.