Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets: Despite its economic challenges, Nigeria is reported to top the list of private jet owners in Africa. The number of private jets being acquired by the super-rich class of business moguls, bankers, pastors, politicians and oil magnates in the country has put Nigeria as one of the fastest growing private jet markets in the world. Here are the names of Nigerians who are proud owners of private jets.
- Countries Donald Trump banned from entering the USA – #4, 5 and #6 are African nations
- 8 insanely easy things you can do to get your money back very fast from MMM (MUST READ)
- 25 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – See this now!
- Top 10 longest bridges in the world – You won’t believe where Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge is (With Pictures)
1. Aliko Dangote:
He is one of the richest men in the world and owns two private jets, a Bombardier Global Express 5000 worth $45m(N7.2billion) and Bombardier Global Express XRS.
2. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
A former governor of Lagos state and national leader of the All Progressives Congress, he owns a brand-new Bombadier Global Express XRS valued at $50 million (N10 billion).