How to get your money back from MMM: It has been panic and complaints since MMM Nigeria resumed on January 13 after a one month break. The Ponzi scheme has been asking participants to remain calm and be patient as they will get paid when it is their turn. Members are scared that they will not get back the money they invested in the scheme. Some are of the opinion that MMM is gone and the hashtag #MMMGone was trending last week. If you are one of the MMM participants who desperately want their money back, here is what you can do.
- Lies girls tell when they want to sleep with you
- 13 Shocking facts about the White House they don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Remember the Nigeria versus India match everyone talks about? Here’s all you need to know about it (With Photo)
1. Don’t join others to bad-mouth MMM
If you join others to spread negative testimonies about the money doubling scheme, you may never get your money back as people will be scared to provide (PH). You have to say good things about the scheme to lure others and get more members that is if there are still people out there willing to join.