Things to do if he stops calling: Ever wondered what to do when he suddenly goes cold? When it comes to dating, one of the most discouraging things is when you’re speaking with a man and, out of nowhere, he vanishes. He stops texting or he says he’ll call and he doesn’t. Essentially, whenever he doesn’t call or text you back it can drive you crazy. In these scenarios, it can be challenging to determine what to do when he doesn’t text back.
- 10 mistakes Nigerians make that denies them from getting VISA – You cant travel without reading #4
- 8 reasons why MMM is a perfect scam – Every Nigerian should see this before continuing
- Top 10 Hottest p*rn stars in 2016 – You need to see #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 real life male Giants you won’t believe exist – #7 is over 10ft tall (With Pictures)
The confident part of your brain wishes to believe something occurred like his phone died, or he’s busy with other things, or maybe your phone is broken and the text simply didn’t go through.
Then there’s that miserable part of your brain that is envisioning the outright worst and feelings of rejection surface. How do you deal with the vanishing man? Exactly what do you do? Well, for starters, read these tips. They’ll help, I promise.
1. Don’t bombard him with messages.
The absolute worst thing you can do is bombard them with your own messages when somebody is not responding to you. It’s the easiest and fastest means to push someone away. I know how irritating it is to go without a feedback; however, do not begin sending a bunch of texts, calling, Facebook messages and texting his friends to see if he’s with them. It looks desperate and also makes you seem a little crazy.