Nigeria versus India match: Virtually everybody born before the invention of the internet must have heard the tale of a nonexistent football match between Nigeria and India that obviously took place in a parallel universe and somehow we got to hear the gory stories of that match. Though there are many variations of the story, every prevaricator seems to agree on a couple of facts about this fictional football match. Each storyteller agrees that;
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 10 popular Hollywood movies where actors had real s*x – You need to see this (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrities that have been married for over 20 yrs – They have proven that love can last forever
1. This match ended with India scoring 99 goals and Nigeria scoring just one goal.
2. Nigerians where unable to kick the ball because the football kept turning to a lion (or something scary) to prevent them from playing the soccer ball.
3. The Indians later agreed that if Nigeria could score a goal, they would concede defeat.
4. Samuel Okwaraji scored the winning goal and lost his life in the process.
5. FIFA banned India from soccer because they used black magic in that very game
With the help of common sense (not that it was absent back then), quick access to information and the internet, every right thinking Nigerian has come to realize that such a story should be filled under blatant lies.
The truth untold in the next page below..