Rappers who made over $100: Money, money, money; this is what most rap and hip-hop songs nowadays are all about. But how can you blame rappers for rhyming about these things when they have plenty of this in real life? You’ll see almost all rappers draped in ice, driving the hottest rides, and living the life, but there are a chosen few that earn more Gs above a lot of hip-hop artists out there. Start this slideshow and check out the top 10 richest rappers out there.
- Full Video: The #BigBrother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.. (Download)
- Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Churchill exposes her – He finally speaks about PA and relationship
- Yahoo boy formats in Nigeria: How they work, operate and make money
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – Checkout which of her body part is fake (With Pics)
10. Snoop Dogg ($135M Net Worth)
Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr., better known as Snoop Dogg or Snoop Lion is probably one of the most popular rappers in this generation. Discovered by record producer Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg has already sold 30 million albums all over the globe. Even with his first album launch over two decades ago, Snoop Dogg continues to make waves after releasing his latest album BUSH in March 2015.