#16 You give more than you get back. You just don’t know when to stop giving. And you always end up giving way too much before you even realize it. And by then, it’s probably too late because the person you’re giving to, may already be taking you for granted. And even if you back away, they’d only be upset and say you’re the one who’s changed for worse.
If you see any of these traits in yourself, there’s a good chance that you’re extremely susceptible to being taken for granted by those close to you.
You may not realize it at first, but it’s these very traits and reasons that force you to lose your own self respect, and depend on someone else for your happiness and achievements.
And before you know it, the person you love *and who loves you back* may unwittingly take you for granted, even if that was never their intention in the first place!
Once you understand these reasons why you’re being taken for granted, take a stand, and communicate with your loved one. After all, your life won’t get any better until you decide to stop giving other people the opportunity to take you for granted!
By Elizabeth Arthur, Lovepanky
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- See what Nigerians are saying about 2face for cancelling February 6th protest – He is in trouble! (With Pics)
- How Emmanuella joined Mark Angel comedy – Read the full story!
- 19 crazy cars owned by Cristiano Ronaldo – He’s the only one that owns #15 in the world (Photos + Worth)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 10 facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’ – #8 might make you hate him (With Photos)
- Full Video: Soma plays with Gifty’s vag*na last night – Her reaction is priceless #BBNaija
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)