Prevent cheating in your relationship – Cheating on your partner, it would seem, has become an accepted part of having a relationship, but it shouldn’t be. Cheating hurts and it betrays a trust, and there really is no excuse for it. But, cheating is often a symptom of a deeper problem in a relationship, so here we explore some of the things that can be done to prevent cheating in a relationship:
- Full Video: TBoss and Miyonse have sex in #BBNaija house last night
- Countries Nigerians can travel to without VISA & how to migrate there now – #23 is like UK
- Part 2 of Miyonse and TBoss #BBNaija s*x tape? – Soma and Marvis get frisky & shaky in bed too (Video)
- 7 facts about 2face you never knew – #6 is the reason he wants to protest!
1. Understand and agree on the boundaries
What constitutes cheating can vary from person to person. Is it OK to dance with another person, kiss a person or give them a hug? Or, to your partner, does this mean that you have cheated? There needs to be a clear understanding of what cheating means to each of you, and then there can be no mistakes.
2. Be best friends, as well as starry eyed lovers
It’s important to be good friends, as well as lovers. You need to be able to talk to one another openly or you will find that some things are being kept a secret.
Navigate using <-> arrows below