Truth be told, Olamide played a huge role in Phyno’s success story in the music industry. As a talented yoruba indigenous rapper, Olamide successfully used his already established brand to introduce Phyno as another talented Igbo indigenous rapper.
Tracks like Ghost Mode, Dope money and many other hit collabos that Phyno had with Olamide at the early stage of his career made him a Big Star that he is today.
12. Temmie Owvasa
Temmie was a rather unknown singer uploading freestyles on Instagram before she caught the attention of the YBNL boss. The wind of fame blew her into limelight the moment she was introduced as YBNL princess by Olamide in April 2016.
Elevating others while you’re elevating yourself is obviously the strategy Olamide is using to build an Empire for himself in Nigerian Music Industry.
Do you think there are other artistes missing on the list?
We will be glad to have your comments.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Full Video: #BBNaija’s Biggie shows his face, visits the housemates in person as they celebrate
- 7 ways to reply when you are insulted, #5 is a must practice
- 10 female celebs who don’t wear underwear – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Photos)
- The 15 hottest celebrity moms in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 & #9 still look like teenagers (With Pics)
- If these 10 things happen in your relationship, you are meant to be together!
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)