Tonto Dikeh’s marriage to Dr. Churchill Olakunle Oladunni came to a sudden end. Since then, the actress has been lamenting, sharing photos and videos of abuses she allegedly suffered in the hands of her estranged husband. She has also made several allegations which portrayed her husband as a ”woman beater, a liar and fraud.” As Nigerians keep sympathizing with the controversial actress, here are six things gathered from her revelations as the real causes of the crash of her 17-month-old marriage.
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigerian – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- #BBNaija Video: This is what Efe did last night that made him “score” Marvis in bed
- Don Jazzy to sign Debie Rise into Mavin Records, after hearing this… (#BBNaija)
- Rare childhood photos of 27 Nigerian celebs you’ve never seen before – I bet you won’t stop laughing
1. She was accused of pushing her mother-in-law down who it was alleged, caught her smoking
And on this she said, “That is a lie from the devil. I am close to my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law has never ever seen me smoke. There are times when I am really, really sick. ‘Mum if you are watching you know this is true.
“There are times you have even offered me panadol. There are so many times you have offered me drugs that would have made my body better but I didn’t take because I knew I was breast-feeding’.”
“Every time my mother-in-law came to me and I was sick ‘I would tell her no mum I don’t want to take Panadol’, as little as Panadol, as little as Alabakun, as little as anything that would make me get my strength back. I would tell her I don’t want to take it. I didn’t know what it would do to my child,” she further said.
“My mother-in-law has never ever, and I am saying this with God put in this, that she has never ever caught me smoking. I did not push my my mother-in-law down.”