28-year-old Manchester United fan who died watching United’s match in Calabar finally laid to rest (Photos)
One of the Manchester United fan who lost his life in a tragic incident of electrocution on 20th April 2017 in Calabar,Cross River State has been buried.
Mr Ebuka Francis Ejiofor, 28 years old, was among the victims, who died while watching UEFA Europa League quarter-final match between Manchester United and Anderlecht on satellite television.
May his soul RIP.Amen!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)